Earn 10% cashback on Carnival Gift Cards

AnchoredInHope

Just a heads up for all you deal hunters out there, you can potentially earn 10% cashback right now for buying Carnival gift cards on Amazon.

If you have the Chase Freedom credit card you can earn 10% cashback on Amazon.com from now until 12/31.

You need to activate this separately from the normal activation every quarter, and can do so by going to the Ultimate Rewards page on Chase's website.

I know a lot of people have been hoping for Carnival's Black Friday gift card sale, but this is a great option too!

Thank you so much! We just bought the $1500 max! We have a Mediterranean cruise booked on the Vista for next October and are determined to get the cruise, excursions, on board purchases and by going through Carnival for our flights our flights as well (and now I'm thinking the insurance too) all for the 10% off. We have been grabbing the maximum of AARP and Verizon cards when we find them as well. We figure we'll spend about $10,000 on this cruise and the 10% will be a savings of $1000....not too bad!

I checked my Chase Freedom card and mine says only 5% cash back. on purchases. Is there a different rate on gift card purchases?

I couldn't find it either (I was there sending them a travel notice). I went back in after re-reading this thread and when I clicked on the Ultimate Rewards, the page shows the 10% cash back at the top.

I won't buy these. I sail on Saturday (and just sailed at the end of October), but I'm booked on the Vista Inaugural. My credit cards need a break for a couple of months, then I'll buy more Verizon cards when they're available. They're 10% discounts and if I use my Chase card, I'm getting regular points for the cost, so I consider it a double benefit.