Best Rate Guarantee Honored!

stlrod

I booked the 12/28 sailing of the Independence on Wednesday at the Going Gone Rate and noticed on Friday that on the BOGO rate (which was much higher Wednesday), the fare went down to below my Going, Going Gone fare and an onboard credit was being offered. My agency was closed for the weekend and I called RCCL. They gave me the obligatory "can't talk to you about price" at which time I asked to speak with a supervisor told me that they would not adjust the price since I was within the final payment period. When I asked about the Best Rate Guarantee, I was told I would need to fill out the form as it was handled by a different department. I did so and was informed yesterday that they would be adjusting the price for 110% of the difference and issuing an onboard credit in the amount of 110% of the credit being offered. Very pleased by RCCL's willingness to do this!

Edited by stlrod

Just got an email from RCCL saying they misspoke. I will only be getting onboard credit for 110% of the price difference. Kind of a bummer and certainly hope it wasn't a result of someone from RCCL reading my post.