Website issues with Chrome anyone?

Barwick Cruiser

I always use Chrome and earlier today could access the Celebrity site as well as My Celebrity...now, when I try to access either site I'm getting a completely blank page. I tried accessing via Firefox as well as Safari and they both work fine...could it just be a Chrome issue? I can access all my other usual sites on Chrome, seems to be just an issue with accessing Celebrity's page. Anyone else having this problem and can help?

Thanks!

Cathy

I always use Chrome and earlier today could access the Celebrity site as well as My Celebrity...now, when I try to access either site I'm getting a completely blank page. I tried accessing via Firefox as well as Safari and they both work fine...could it just be a Chrome issue? I can access all my other usual sites on Chrome, seems to be just an issue with accessing Celebrity's page. Anyone else having this problem and can help?

Thanks!

Cathy

I've had poor success with chrome as a browser . i always recommend Firefox/Waterfox for Windows and Macs. Apple Safari on Mac's it's bad either.

I've had poor success with chrome as a browser . i always recommend Firefox/Waterfox for Windows and Macs. Apple Safari on Mac's it's bad either.

Thanks for the input, I just think it's weird that I have no problems accessing any of my other favourite sites with Chrome...and didn't have a problem with Celebrity or My Celebrity until today. If it's still a problem tomorrow I'll probably have to switch to Firefox. Also, did you mean to say that Safari is bad or isn't bad.

Cathy

Thanks for the input, I just think it's weird that I have no problems accessing any of my other favourite sites with Chrome...and didn't have a problem with Celebrity or My Celebrity until today. If it's still a problem tomorrow I'll probably have to switch to Firefox. Also, did you mean to say that Safari is bad or isn't bad.

Cathy

Safari is fine if using a Mac. Tried in windows and didn't like the user interface. I now have Mac and still use Firefox.