Coral Corner Hump Caribe C622 Balcony Cabin

beckers

I posted this on cabin selection and no one responded. Does anyone have any info on this cabin? Is it covered, uncovered? Can you fit a lounger? Can others look down on you. It seems you would have a great view to the front of the ship. Also it is on the Caribe deck is this a larger balcony than other decks?

Thanks to all who respond.

Becky

I posted this on cabin selection and no one responded. Does anyone have any info on this cabin? Is it covered, uncovered? Can you fit a lounger? Can others look down on you. It seems you would have a great view to the front of the ship. Also it is on the Caribe deck is this a larger balcony than other decks?

Thanks to all who respond.

Becky

We were in A503 on the Coral and A504 on the Island (sister ship to the Coral). Both minis on the end portion of a bumpout section. We loved them both! Great views! I'm not too certain about the Caribe balcony on the bumpout section being larger. I think that they are smaller than the Caribe balconies on the inset balconies. The balconies on bumpout sections are covered...Aloha deck balconies are 3/4 covered. The Coral is a wonderful ship, and the bumpout cabins are the best.

Let me get this straight...Caribe balconies in the bumpouts are smaller than caribe balconies in the insets? I'm not getting the larger balcony I keep reading that Caribe rooms have? (Island 624 & 626)

If you are in a bumpout section, then no, I don't think so. But the wonderful view offsets that. If you check out the deck plans I think you can see that those balconies are smaller than the rest of the Caribe deck balconies. Hope I'm wrong, but I don't think so.

I had this cabin in February...here are the facts:

1) exact same size as all the other balconies on the caribe deck except the wheelchair accessible cabin balconies which were larger (there are 2 of these cabins just forward to C622 in the non bump-out section - that is why on the deck plans the balcony for C622 looks smaller).

2) balcony is 2/3 covered

3) you can fit a lounger no problem - we did!

4) you have a fantastic view to the front of the ship (great when going throught the canal) - just remember that it is a bit windier because you are not protected by another cabin (the view definitely makes up for this)

5) because you have a great view - others have a great view of you! (not so much if you are sitting) Actually, they can look down on only about half of the balcony.

This cabin was fantastic and we would definitely book it again. Any other questions and I'll be happy to answer.

Laura

Archived