edocs print our question

Jofishes

can I just check

I have had a email saying to print out my edocs

i have gone to do this and it's just a niggle, do we need one per passenger or is the one sufficient

we are all in one room and our names are all there on that one document :confused:

can I just check. I have had a email saying to print out my edocs. i have gone to do this and it's just a niggle, do we need one per passenger or is the one sufficient. we are all in one room and our names are all there on that one document :confused:

If you see all of the names of the people in your cabin on the edocs, then one boarding pass (the first page of the edocs) is fine. At the port, the port security folks will check the one-page boarding pass and the check-in agents will give it a glance and get you checked-in.

On the edocs, you will also see a link to print your luggage tags. The tags will allow you to leave your luggage with the porters at the port and they will be delivered to your stateroom.

Edited by BirdTravels

If you see all of the names of the people in your cabin on the edocs, then one boarding pass (the first page of the edocs) is fine. At the port, the port security folks will check the one-page boarding pass and the check-in agents will give it a glance and get you checked-in.

On the edocs, you will also see a link to print your luggage tags. The tags will allow you to leave your luggage with the porters at the port and they will be delivered to your stateroom.

thank you, it's our first time with NCL and just wasn't so sure

i have got the tags link ;)

Just to reassure you: we arrived at manhattan cruise port (two days after what happened in Paris when we were expecting even more stringent security) and we were able to get through security and check in without our e-docs. We had two copies of everything relating to the holiday, except the cruise docs - the screenshot of the booking (that I had remembered to bring - two copies of!) was sufficient (along with our passports).

Hopefully you will remember it, but all they really need is proof of who you are and your reference number.

Have a lovely time :)