Spirit March 5-12,2015

loycemike

My husband and I will be flying into Orlando on the4 th of March to spend the night before departure into the ncl SPIRIT.

Can anyone suggest or share how/where they've had lodging that provided shuttle (to purchase even) how much was the cost etc?

Has anyone used UBER in that area?

If you stayed at hotels near the airport, how much did you spend on shuttle ?

If you stayed at local place near port Canaveral, how much was that shuttle/taxi from airport to that hotel?

Upon the last day, upon departing the ship, are there shuttles/taxis available enroute to Orlando airport?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

My husband and I will be flying into Orlando on the4 th of March to spend the night before departure into the ncl SPIRIT.

Can anyone suggest or share how/where they've had lodging that provided shuttle (to purchase even) how much was the cost etc?

Has anyone used UBER in that area?

If you stayed at hotels near the airport, how much did you spend on shuttle ?

If you stayed at local place near port Canaveral, how much was that shuttle/taxi from airport to that hotel?

Upon the last day, upon departing the ship, are there shuttles/taxis available enroute to Orlando airport?

I think you mean 2016 for your sailing date?

We normally use a rental car one way to Port Canaveral but from the sound of it, you don't want to drive but prefer a shuttle?

Maybe try the ports of call section here on CC - there are shuttle/limo services but I'm not real sure on the price - from what I seem to recall it is around $75 pp one way.

We are sailing on the Spirit for the second time in two weeks - is there anything special you want to know about the ship?

Lol, yes 2016. Thank you.

Is there a spa on board? Epic had one for which was adult use only that included steam room, hot stone lounges, locker rooms etc..

We aren't against driving, if you don't mind sharing, why did you choose rental vs shuttle? And which rental company?

• 3 weeks later...

I did quite a bit of research on how to get to/from the port from Orlando Airport. We'll be spending some time at Universal the nights before this cruise. Our plan is to Uber to Orlando airport early morning of the 5th and catch the Cortrans shuttle to the port - this shuttle will also pick us up when we arrive on the 12th and take us back to the airport.

I did extensive research and looked at reviews and this seemed to be the most reputable/trustworthy company. It is $20 pp one way, so for 2 of us it will be $80 total. They communicated via email and set up the pickup times at the airport and port with ease.

http://www.cortrans-shuttle.com/