11/21 - 11/28 Thanksgiving Escape to the Caribbean: A review with pictures

GoAndHaveFun

It was windy & cold. It rained one day also. I guess the weather was a factor, because I looked and saw the rope course and never saw any signage or anything relating to the zip-line. Most days the rope course was not in use.

Thank you again for posting such an informative review. Reading this review helped me enjoy my cruise much more. :)

It was windy & cold. It rained one day also. I guess the weather was a factor, because I looked and saw the rope course and never saw any signage or anything relating to the zip-line. Most days the rope course was not in use.

Thank you again for posting such an informative review. Reading this review helped me enjoy my cruise much more. :)

Ah, they most likely closed the zip lines then as typically, they will have a rec staffer standing there in front of the zip line. And yea, despite the ropes course is awesome, the weather can really ruin everything.

And you are very welcome! Thanks for reading my review! Going on the Jewel (NYE cruise) in 6 days so I will be posting a review of that when I get back. I hope you enjoyed your vacation on the Escape!

When compared to other ships, did you notice the movement on the ship more. I noticed other threads where people mention more noticeable motion... Thanks.

The ship was definitely rocking the first night and then on the 5th night when we were heading to Nassau from Tortola.

We didn't notice more movement on Escape, compared to other ships, rest of the cruise. I would say it was typical subtle movement.

We enjoy cruising, and get sealegs pretty quick.

We have never take anything for seasickness, or wear a patch for our cruises. Its usually Fine.

Just abundance of rocking and rolling, Thanksgiving night, going thru that terrible storm. I still haven't forgiven the Captain for THAT one.:mad:

We didn't notice more movement on Escape, compared to other ships, rest of the cruise. I would say it was typical subtle movement.

We enjoy cruising, and get sealegs pretty quick.

We have never take anything for seasickness, or wear a patch for our cruises. Its usually Fine.

Just abundance of rocking and rolling, Thanksgiving night, going thru that terrible storm. I still haven't forgiven the Captain for THAT one.:mad:

Because I love the coin pusher machine, the rolling actually helped with getting coins off the ledge :D

• 3 weeks later...

It's really enjoyable to read your Escape review, thanks for taking the time to write this! One question, do they have dailies specifically for Haven guests? Because on the regular dailies I can't find the opening times of the Haven restaurant for BF, lunch & dinner. We like to take it leisurely and would be nice if they would provide for drinks/snacks in the Lounge or restaurant throughout the day. Thanks in advance for your response!