On Anthem right now - pros and many cons

So nice to read better reviews. Glad you all enjoyed Anthem and I hope I will too in April. Just got off the phone with Mr. Bayley exc assistant and he was surprise to hear negative reviews on CC. He said that majority of survey they received are very positive. People love Anthem. But mostly he was accenting the ship and entertainment, trying not to talk about dining experience....I pointed out that ship gets high marks, but not food and service. I suggested to him to read some of CC reviews.

The ship & entertainment is what made our cruise wonderful. The food.....not so much. We did not care for Silk but the other restaurants were OK. Just OK food is not what I want on a cruise but everything else was so good that we overlooked it. As I said we booked it again for next year without hesitation.

The ship & entertainment is what made our cruise wonderful. The food.....not so much. We did not care for Silk but the other restaurants were OK. Just OK food is not what I want on a cruise but everything else was so good that we overlooked it. As I said we booked it again for next year without hesitation.

I'm also glad to hear that the ship and entertainment is awesome. But I want good food, too, so anthem may be a one-time thing if they cannot fix the service and food issues.

I'm also glad to hear that the ship and entertainment is awesome. But I want good food, too, so anthem may be a one-time thing if they cannot fix the service and food issues.

Unfortunately I don't think RCI is gonna fix the food issues especially when they have two higher class (when it comes to food) lines under its umbrella. I booked specialty venues almost exclusively and will see how it goes in a couple weeks

• 2 weeks later...
I have to say ditto. Great service total 18 days on Quantum. Looking forward to 12 days on Anthem starting Tomorrow. Will try to report back. Katherine

I also have to agree...We sailed on Quantum last February and had great service and enjoyed the food. As a matter of fact in our opinion the food in the buffet as well as most dining venues was the best we've experienced on any prior cruises.

DH and I are looking forward to cruising on the Anthem in a few weeks! :)

• 1 month later...
Hi, I have booked the Ovation of the seas for May. Whilst booking online best balcony cabin came up as deck 13. I proceeded but as i went to pay it jammed and i had to start again.

When I started the process again that cabin wasn't available so i booked deck ten.

When looking again for a friend the cabin on deck 13 is now available , Solarium end. Which in peoples experience (obviously not on this particular ship) is the best position, and would i be able to call and change if i wanted to ?

Thanks

Edited by debgreg

I enjoy the anthem. I disagree about the service the op said. I did classic and it best way to go. Same waiter same table same time. Never made a complaint except one morning and that was it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app