Star

hutt

Thanks everyone! Any future questions let me know. This is my second NCL cruise. My first was the Getaway last year. I booked the Star mainly for the ports of call and the package that came with the suite which was unlimited dining, beverage, prepaid gratuities and shore excursions. We enjoyed Le Bistro last night and it was a big hit for my friends who are taking their first cruise. I hope the mechanical problems are finally behind us and won't be a problem for future passengers.

We left around 5:00 but had to back into East Bay channel and wait for two other ships to come into port. I was awake and watching...it really freaked me out to see the ship going backwards. I thought for a minute we were returning to port.

NCL I concierge app, I was reading that you connect to wifi onboard, was wondering if this is a separate connection from Internet wifi, I guess my question is if I connect to that wifi connection will my phone other apps auto refresh, I plan to put my phone on airplane mode and turn on wifi for this app only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCL I concierge app, I was reading that you connect to wifi onboard, was wondering if this is a separate connection from Internet wifi, I guess my question is if I connect to that wifi connection will my phone other apps auto refresh, I plan to put my phone on airplane mode and turn on wifi for this app only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To the best of my knowledge, Iconcierge is an intranet wifi, which only works between devices onboard and ship's systems. It will not connect to the internet outside the ship.