Pick Two Promotion

DAYLILLY

Anyone know if this promo is still on for today? Also. I've been getting the uh-oh message for a couple of days. Has anyone been able to get onto the NCL site? I've only looked sporadically. Thanks!

We just booked yesterday for that very reason. I would move fast however. The NCL Travel Agent said that on the last day of the promotion, the phone lines get quite busy. Plus it's Cyber Monday. Book today is my suggestion.

Anyone know if this promo is still on for today? Also. I've been getting the uh-oh message for a couple of days. Has anyone been able to get onto the NCL site? I've only looked sporadically. Thanks!

Haven't been able get on to My Account for two weeks.This has happened before but it didn't take this long to right itself.Guess I will have to call soon.

I'm new to Norwegian cruise lines. How often do they offer the beverage package free with the paid cruise?

Since Christmas last year (2014), they have basically never stopped offering it (OK, maybe for a month or two in late spring). At times it is has only been offered to balcony or above, or oceanview or above, but right now they are offering it to all cabin categories. Edited by hawkeyetlse

Hello all, I'm new to Norwegian cruise lines. How often do they offer the beverage package free with the paid cruise?

Thank you.

The beverage package has been pretty consistent this year. Sometimes they limit the cabin classes that can get the offer. The current "Pick Two" offer (ending tomorrow) usually is run for a couple of days during holidays (e.g. Thanksgiving). They were also running a "Pick Two" for European cruises at the start of the year,,, which eventually turned into a "Pick One".