Oasis Balcony 7326

We are so excited to be sailing in our first balcony!!!! But I could certainly use some help since it's been a while since we have sailed RC and never a ship this size..... Does anyone know if this cabin has the bed or the couch next to the balcony? I calls and spoke to a RCCL rep, but he said there was no way for him to know and that they only have general plans.... Is there another way to figure it out, if no one here has sailed that room?

We would also like to know if that hall dead ends by our room or if it somehow goes out to where the rock climbing wall is?

We have done smaller ships before and are slightly concerned about being so far aft... Can anyone give some input?

Thank you so much!

We are so excited to be sailing in our first balcony!!!! But I could certainly use some help since it's been a while since we have sailed RC and never a ship this size..... Does anyone know if this cabin has the bed or the couch next to the balcony? I calls and spoke to a RCCL rep, but he said there was no way for him to know and that they only have general plans.... Is there another way to figure it out, if no one here has sailed that room?

We would also like to know if that hall dead ends by our room or if it somehow goes out to where the rock climbing wall is?

We have done smaller ships before and are slightly concerned about being so far aft... Can anyone give some input?

Thank you so much!

Bed by the balcony.