question for recent Princess transfer users

honey8572

a question for recent Princess transfer users. Were you assigned a specific time for your transfer and, if you were, once you got to the airport for the transfer, did the Princess staff there make you keep to your assigned time or could you go earlier? I just signed up for a transfer to Bayport on 12/20 and was given a specific time of 11:30--my TA said the Princess person on the phone said that was the only time left. It's been a while since I did a Princess transfer and don't remember being assigned a specific time.

Are you taking about going to the ship or from the ship? My experience was at SFO to the ship, on November 8. The blurb on my travel summary from Princess was to meet the Princess rep at the baggage claim area from 11:00-12:00 pm. The shuttles start around 10:30 as a general rule.

Me being the early type, always get where I'm going super early, so I was at the airport by 9:00, fully expecting to just wait, but the Princess reps called me over. As it turned out I was on the first transfer bus, so it can happen, but it also could work differently in different places.

Going from the ship, I am usually assigned some random time for debarkation if I have no flight, but early enough to catch a transfer...I've also never been turned away if we got off the ship earlier.

I just used the Princess transfer from LAX to the ship and there was no mention of a specific meeting time. As I was going down to baggage claim, I spotted the Princess reps and she just noted my name and said another rep would be in a certain area in baggage claim. Got my luggage, found the rep, and was taken to a bus. Maybe because I came in the early afternoon, it was not as regulated.

a question for recent Princess transfer users. Were you assigned a specific time for your transfer and, if you were, once you got to the airport for the transfer, did the Princess staff there make you keep to your assigned time or could you go earlier? I just signed up for a transfer to Bayport on 12/20 and was given a specific time of 11:30--my TA said the Princess person on the phone said that was the only time left. It's been a while since I did a Princess transfer and don't remember being assigned a specific time.

We used that same transfer in Houston and there are no set times.

They go when the bus is filled. The bus's started leaving around 10:30.

We headed to bag claim as soon as the flight landed and we were on one of the first bus's. They will load your luggage on a truck and it goes to the port separately. You take your carry ons on the bus.