Does the code "LATBONUS" just mean additional Latitude points?

TrumpyNor

I just noticed that the confirmation for my cruise with the Sun next April has (among others) the code "LATBONUS". Does that just mean extra points because it may have "accidentally" been one of the "insider offers" at the time of booking (without that I knew that myself....), or does it mean something else?

The code for the Insider Offers used to be LATITUDE, but for a while now the page has said that there is no code associated with this promo. LATBONUS could be a different extra point offer, or some other Latitudes offer (special rate, OBC) that was available when you booked. I guess you will find out after you come back from your cruise!

If you need to modify your booking between now and then, you should ask what the code means, in case it is something you really don't want to lose by rebooking.

When did you book? Maybe someone here has a record of what the Insider Offers were at the time.

The code for the Insider Offers used to be LATITUDE, but for a while now the page has said that there is no code associated with this promo. LATBONUS could be a different extra point offer, or some other Latitudes offer (special rate, OBC) that was available when you booked. I guess you will find out after you come back from your cruise!

If you need to modify your booking between now and then, you should ask what the code means, in case it is something you really don't want to lose by rebooking.

When did you book? Maybe someone here has a record of what the Insider Offers were at the time.

I originally booked the cruise in May 2014 (almost 2 years in advance), and back then it was no special promos going on. I did however re-book in beginning of April 2015, to "profit" from the UBP for 20 days. And at that time there might have been a similar insider offer as the one they have now, since it is a repositioning cruise. My amenity confirmation from April just states the UBP, so that is why I was guessing that it only means extra point - but since the confirmation states "LATBONUS" instead of the usual "LATITUDE" I was not certain...