where are our seats?

This morning we got an email from Thomson with yet another booking number.This is the third!!

We booked our holiday back in April.Paid the balance in October,waited up till midnight on 23rd (?) November to book our seats,outward in 4G and 4J.and

4A and 4C on the return.

Now it seems the seats are not on the booking.They were there yesterday...so where are they?

Our holiday is on the Celebration starting 7th Feb.,flying on the dreamliner from Birmingham.

We had problems trying to pay our balance,you may remember I posted then.My husband spoke to 10 different people in 7 different call centres.What is the problem with Thomson?If we get no satisfaction today we will Fax the CEO at head office.

This holiday has cost us the best part of £6000.Just not good enough.

We also had terrible difficulty trying to pay our balance.It took 4 days 7 call centres and 10 staff.

My husband nearly blew a fuse this morning when asked ( by email ) to pay our balance and then be told we didn't have (our booked seats ).

Hopefully alls well that ends well.

:rolleyes:

HO HO HO !!!!

We have had one thing after another with Thomson - and we booked in-store!!

All I can say is that we have had to be on top of this booking and have had to chase several things up over the past eleven months since we booked. Strangely though each time we go into store and check or query something the next day we get some sort of update or other email ........