Costs of Drinks at bar on Vision?

Mom2Dan

Does anyone know the cost of drinks at the bar? Beer, Highballs, etc. I like a cold beer once in a while and my DH drinks scotch or rye. In an effort to budget "drink-wise", I was wondering the costs of bar drinks.

Thanks!

I have the bills here to tell the story of my DH's beverages on the Vision this summer. Imported Draft 20 oz--$4. +.60 tip= $4.60, Call brands $5. plus tip+ $5.75, Beer $4.5+ tip .68+ $5.18.

I can't find my Pina Colada bill, but that was probably with a C&A buy one (his), get one free(mine)

We only ordered a couple of drinks on the Vision: when they came to us they were so strong we couldn't even drink more than that first sip. UGH! Not even DH could handle it. If you like your liquor strong the price might be worth it :D

I believe its $4-6 for beer and $6 or $7 for mixed drinks.
What Royal Caribbean did you go on? Not even close! Beer starts at $3 and mixed drinks, such as a whiskey sour is $4.25. A frozen pina colada, strawberry daiquiri , love connection, Miami Vice, ect. are $4.75.

Archived