What excursions available le at the dock.

Jgarriso

Leaving for cruise this Friday. Carnival Valor. We still have no idea what we are doing and with the weather last week or two, we had decided to wing it.

We know we will not do cave tubing or zip lining. What are some of the options we might expect to be offered as we got to the dock?

And we are mostly interested in beach or ruins. Or city tours. Also are there any specific concerns with that.

Thanks in advance.

Usually there are independent vendors with beach/snorkeling excursions, and ruins excursions hanging around the pier waiting for pre-booked clients who have room for others. Also, if you go just outside the gates to the street, there will be a multitude of vendors seeking your $$ for tours, including city tours. Can't opine on any of these outside vendors, but the ones with signs inside are usually pretty reliable.

• 4 weeks later...

I too am in the same boat as you...almost literally :) We are sailing on the Valor in 3 weeks and I am undecided on this tour. We do not want to see the ruins, zipline or go cave tubing. I would not mind seeing a little bit of the city and maybe catching the ferry over to Caye Caulker to spend some time on that island looking around and laying on the beach. I have heard Easy Tours offers city tours for only 20-25 per person. I have also heard the shuttle boat over to Caye caulker is around 9-10 a person. Let me know if you decide to do either of these, would love to know how it works out for you!