Embarkation Boarding Question

Beeslilmama

We are on the Pride in February. My parents are in one cabin, a suite, and my sister and I are in the cabin right next to them, though I don't think it is adjoining. Since they will get priority boarding because of the suite, would we be allowed to board with them since we are all together or are my sister and I going to have to stand in a separate line/area because our room isn't a suite, just a regular balcony?

We are on the Pride in February. My parents are in one cabin, a suite, and my sister and I are in the cabin right next to them, though I don't think it is adjoining. Since they will get priority boarding because of the suite, would we be allowed to board with them since we are all together or are my sister and I going to have to stand in a separate line/area because our room isn't a suite, just a regular balcony?

Normally priority embarkation privileges do not extend beyond the suite. You can try to purchase FTTF though.

You'll board in the regular line.

You can buy FTTF, but FTTFs board after Diamonds, Platinums and Suites.

Your parents can also wait and board with you when general boarding zones are called.

Your parents can also wait and board with you when general boarding zones are called.

Exactly! You aren't forced to board separately, that's their choice. When we are split up from our group, we all just decide on one cabin or public space to all meet in when we're on board :)

We'll probably get to port early since we don't have to go far, so in theory we should be boarding shortly after them anyhow. I would assume we could all go to their room to drop off carry-ons, correct?

If their room is ready, yes. But (correct me if I'm wrong) I don't think early room availability is a suite perk. That is unless they are Platinum/Diamond or FTTF.

If their room is ready, yes. But (correct me if I'm wrong) I don't think early room availability is a suite perk. That is unless they are Platinum/Diamond or FTTF.

You are correct, early room availability is not a perk for suites. It is only a perk for Diamond/Platinum and FTTF.

I was in the same situation 2 yrs ago, 1 suite and 1inside cabin, we were all allowed priority because it was the same booking. So if you booked it all together you should all go thru the priority line.

I was in the same situation 2 yrs ago, 1 suite and 1inside cabin, we were all allowed priority because it was the same booking. So if you booked it all together you should all go thru the priority line.

This kind of depends on if you get lucky at the check in line, they let you through, but it is not a given occurrance.