has anyone been to ROSE HALL HILTON MONTEGO BAY

princesszjackie

hi! Im setting sail on Monday, Dec 14th on RC Independence of the Seas and have never been to Falmouth. I went to the blue hole last month when I was docked in Ocho Rios. I really wanted to enjoy a beautiful beach this time. I was wondering if anyone has been to the rose hall Hilton in Montego bay and how far it is from Falmouth port? In addition, did you feel that the all inclusive package was worth the money? And was it difficult to get a ride there and back?

Thank you,

Jackie.

hi! Im setting sail on Monday, Dec 14th on RC Independence of the Seas and have never been to Falmouth. I went to the blue hole last month when I was docked in Ocho Rios. I really wanted to enjoy a beautiful beach this time. I was wondering if anyone has been to the rose hall Hilton in Montego bay and how far it is from Falmouth port? In addition, did you feel that the all inclusive package was worth the money? And was it difficult to get a ride there and back?

Thank you,

Jackie.

Definitely worth the money from an All - Inclusive standpoint. HOWEVER NOT a Beautiful beach. Try Jewel Runaway Bay or Jewel Paradise Cove for Beautiful Beaches .. Resort for a Day DOT com sells all of them.

Thank you,

Jackie.

you could also contact the holiday inn montego bay. i live here in jamaica, and i like their beach/pool/food. i think a day pass is $50 or so. the beach has an island that you can walk out to (waist high water). there is some floating seaweed sometimes, but that is common in jamaica.

you could also contact the holiday inn montego bay. i live here in jamaica, and i like their beach/pool/food. i think a day pass is $50 or so. the beach has an island that you can walk out to (waist high water). there is some floating seaweed sometimes, but that is common in jamaica.

How far from the Falmouth port is the Holiday Inn? What's the best way and cost to get to the HI? Thanks in advance!

How far from the Falmouth port is the Holiday Inn? What's the best way and cost to get to the HI? Thanks in advance!

I'd say 15-20 minutes. I've only done it from kingston in my own car. I'm not supposed to take public transportation here, so I can't give any reasonable advice on how to get around from the pier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say 15-20 minutes. I've only done it from kingston in my own car. I'm not supposed to take public transportation here, so I can't give any reasonable advice on how to get around from the pier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info! I appreciate it.

• 3 weeks later...

We went to Rose Hall a few years ago and the place is gorgeous! However, as some mentioned, the beach is not the greatest IMO. I did a complete review with TONS of pictures if you want to take a look at the place to help you decide if it's what you are looking for. :)