seattle package deals help please

golfer1903

Hi will be going on the Ncl Pearl in may 2016. Will not be in Seattle long enough to seee much so I looking for a good package deal for the room with 2 queen size beds and transportation from airport to hotel and next morning transportation to pier 66, and if possible pickup after cruise and take to airport,

Hotel does not have to be crazy fancy but not 50 a nite scary either, used to hamption inns hiltons, comfort suites kind of locations.

Do not wanna take taxis I know there are some hotels that have these types of packages like Hamton Inn on 28th street and comfort suites in Tukwilia wa which is by the airport I think.

Have you stayed at these? or any others like this package, if so how was it and approx costs.

thanks

Hi will be going on the Ncl Pearl in may 2016. Will not be in Seattle long enough to seee much so I looking for a good package deal for the room with 2 queen size beds and transportation from airport to hotel and next morning transportation to pier 66, and if possible pickup after cruise and take to airport,

Hotel does not have to be crazy fancy but not 50 a nite scary either, used to hamption inns hiltons, comfort suites kind of locations.

Do not wanna take taxis I know there are some hotels that have these types of packages like Hamton Inn on 28th street and comfort suites in Tukwilia wa which is by the airport I think.

Have you stayed at these? or any others like this package, if so how was it and approx costs.

thanks

You'ii have a hard time finding a package that you want. The best solution is get a hotel near the airport that has a shuttle. Then either arrange a car service or go back to the airport ans use the cruise line shuttle.

A budget friendly option with positive reviews on this forum is the Sleep Inn near the airport, about 30 minutes from downtown/the pier.

This hotel is on the Seattle Express shuttle list. I believe the shuttle is $12pp. The shuttle also goes from the pier to the airport after the cruise.

http://www.seattleexpress.com/2901.html

Is this for 2 people? If more than 2, a taxi is about $45 each way.

Hotels in the Seattle Center area tend to be cheaper than the downtown core yet you can ride the monorail downtown in less than 5 minutes. So you might want to price some hotels in that area.

First you need to understand that staying at the airport is about the worst in terms of amenities, sightseeing, and restaraunts. Staying downtown is the best. If you choose the airport because of cost then try to understand the limitations. If your ok with that then the airport will work out just fine. If you look at tripadvisor.com Seattle forum on top right you will see some links to info about cruises from Seattle. There is a website that tends to show hotels with 'packages'. however understand that most of these simply contract with a van, shuttle or towncar guy to take you to the port which you can do yourself.

seattlesouthside.com

tends to show a lot of locations some of them not right at the airport however they have what your asking for.

• 4 weeks later...