Just off the Breeze.. Got a Question?!

surfjock27

How early do you have to get there to get seats for 4 or 8 people for the comedy shows?

It depends really on what else is happening around the ship.

The earlier shows are usually more empty because of dinner and the big theater shows.

The late shows (10:30-11) are usually packed.

They make you stand in line to come in and the lines were very long some nights.

Soda Machine.. Do they have a freestyle soda machine? It's a big deciding factor for buying it for my daughter.

No! That's the one thing that turned me off about Bubbles.

They pour a warm can of soda over ice, which waters it down.

It's a ME thing, but I don't like it.

One of my favorite places on the Magic for a quick snack was the deli. I couldn't find a deli on the deck plans of the Breeze.

The deli is in the middle of the Lido Marketplace.

It's in the back part of the buffet, in the middle, just at the bottom of the Cucina del Capitano stairs.

I love the peace and quiet of the Serenity Deck, but need a "breezy" area to sunbathe. Thus my question... is the Breeze Serenity Deck "breezy"? If not, where on the ship might I find sun and breeze?

No help here. We only hung in Serenity during the night time and it was quite Breezy then.

There are secret decks at the front of the ship, higher up.

There are lounge chairs out there and it's quite breezy as the winds hitting the front of the ship..

And it's quiet. :)

Can you explain how the Hub App works? So you can access it using the ships WiFi without actually purchasing a WiFi package, is that right??

As for the $5 social media plan, whenever you are on the ship, it allows you to access social sites only?

Thanks for taking questions :)

Can you explain how the Hub App works? So you can access it using the ships WiFi without actually purchasing a WiFi package, is that right??

As for the $5 social media plan, whenever you are on the ship, it allows you to access social sites only?

Thanks for taking questions :)

Download the Fun Hub app prior to boarding. When you board and open the app it allows you to access wifi and limited websites such as Carnival, Cruise Critic, etc.

You can view events, maps, etc.

$5 allows you to chat with other people via the app, that have downloaded and paid the $5.

The social package is $25 for the duration of the cruise and allows access to Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Linkden, CNN and a few other social media sites.

The $25 package does not include chat however.

You'd have to pay the $5 for that.

Yes, the wifi works all over the ship.

I never had an issue with it and bought the $25 package.

Download the Fun Hub app prior to boarding. When you board and open the app it allows you to access wifi and limited websites such as Carnival, Cruise Critic, etc.

You can view events, maps, etc.

$5 allows you to chat with other people via the app, that have downloaded and paid the $5.

The social package is $25 for the duration of the cruise and allows access to Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Linkden, CNN and a few other social media sites.

The $25 package does not include chat however.

You'd have to pay the $5 for that.

Yes, the wifi works all over the ship.

I never had an issue with it and bought the $25 package.

Thank you! I have the app downloaded and it's counting down... :)