Flying out in 4 days to Epic Haven in Barcelona

bnorris10

I am flying out in 4 days to Barcelona and on Saturday I will hop on board the Norwegian Epic - I am doing Haven Room 16016

So just wanted to see if anyone want's me to find out anything, take pics of anything in particular etc before I get on board

Awesome. I'll be in 16001 in 115 days! Would love to hear about embarkation, what time you arrive, how long to get onboard and when your suite is ready. Hope you have a fantastic time and report back on your trip!

Awesome. I'll be in 16001 in 115 days! Would love to hear about embarkation, what time you arrive, how long to get onboard and when your suite is ready. Hope you have a fantastic time and report back on your trip!

My goal is to take thorough notes and I am gonna do video also

My goal is to take thorough notes and I am gonna do video also

We were in 17003 (forward facing, 2-bedroom) in October, right after the Epic came out of dry dock. It was our 4th time on the Epic and were were delighted that she looked fresh and new once again.

Have a GREAT time!

oooh, yes please! We are on the 4-17 sailing out of Barcelona. I have been looking for pictures of Haven menu & Courtyard menu if it is different. Thoughts on butler and concierge. And basically any information you learn during your trip you feel may be at all helpful. Have a wonderful vacation, safe travels to you!!!

I am flying out in 4 days to Barcelona and on Saturday I will hop on board the Norwegian Epic - I am doing Haven Room 16016

So just wanted to see if anyone want's me to find out anything, take pics of anything in particular etc before I get on board

See you at the M&G on 20th. Have a safe journey to Barcelona. Bet your children are getting excited - my twin grandsons are and it will be great to all be together again and spending Christmas on this cruise. Make sure you get my best side if you get me on any of your pictures/video!!!

Suzanne

Yes please :)

I'd like to hear about embarkation for haven guests and also the day they offer laundry special and which day if any they have for drinks with capt/ crew (think I read somewhere about a haven cocktail meet with the captain but I could be wrong)

Thanks in advance

I always have every intention of saving all sorts of stuff and bringing it with me on the cruise and putting it in a binder when I get home but never get around to it so this time I am bringing my binder with me and stuff will be put in the binder as soon as I am done with it so I will keep everything and let you know as soon as I get back

Yes please :)

I'd like to hear about embarkation for haven guests and also the day they offer laundry special and which day if any they have for drinks with capt/ crew (think I read somewhere about a haven cocktail meet with the captain but I could be wrong)

Thanks in advance

Embarkation for Haven guests in Barcelona is on the far end of the terminal from where you enter but it's the shortest queue in the place so you won't wait long.

The Captains cocktail party on the 10 day Canary Islands itinerary was on the first sea day's evening.

They did run the bulk bag special twice during our 10 day voyage but I forget when it was. I think it was when we were actually in the Canary Islands around Day 5.

Hope that helps!

I have 319 days before the Transatlantic EPIC from Barcelona to FL. What airline are you flying on? I have just started to look for flights. I wish I was in a Haven, just a long balcony for me.

American Airlines and I would get to booking quickly the closer it got the more expensive the airline tickets got - I got all my tickets for $3600 the other day the tickets were 3600 a piece for the seats next to us which are exactly the same