Palo?

wdwmickey

If brunch is important to you, I would call DCL directly and ask them.

Whilst I do not doubt Shmoo's information sources that she scans daily, I do not think she has been on recently?

Shmoo, have you been on the Magic recently as the OP asked?

DCL call centre should be able to give you the most up to date information they have for your sailing or future sailing.

ex techie

Brunch is served on sea days or late port arrival days that where the morning is basically counted as a sea day.

In fact, the reason we were given for the discontinuation of tea was that they could expand the brunch hours, which they did. They also cited lack of interest in tea...my logic is that they raised the price beyond anything reasonable, which certainly decreased the interest! As the price went from "no additional charge" in 1998 to $5, $10, $15, and ultimately $20, I found myself saying that tea was nice, but not worth that expense.

We are on the Magic next month for a 5 day cruise. On the two sea days there is a Palo brunch offered to book. We booked it once on our first cruise and then cancelled as we were too full from all the meals to eat that large of a meal again. I have Palo dinner booked and then Palo brunch another day but am considering cancelling it again. We love Palo dinner. But it is sooooo much food.

We are on the Magic next month for a 5 day cruise. On the two sea days there is a Palo brunch offered to book. We booked it once on our first cruise and then cancelled as we were too full from all the meals to eat that large of a meal again. I have Palo dinner booked and then Palo brunch another day but am considering cancelling it again. We love Palo dinner. But it is sooooo much food.

Huh? You were really still too full from dinner the night before to have brunch?

The point of brunch is you have a very light breakfast, maybe coffee or tea and a little fruit or a slice of toast early, then brunch and no lunch afterwards?

It is not as well as a full breakfast and lunch afterwards?

ex techie

Huh? You were really still too full from dinner the night before to have brunch?

The point of brunch is you have a very light breakfast, maybe coffee or tea and a little fruit or a slice of toast early, then brunch and no lunch afterwards?

It is not as well as a full breakfast and lunch afterwards?

ex techie

I understand what brunch is. I actually would not eat a breakfast before having a brunch which would be my "breakfast and lunch". My point was that with all the meals offered on the cruise we felt like we had eaten way too much by the time the sea day came around and felt we would not be able to eat the two meals combined. We eat small meals at home and they just spoil you with a lot of choices and good food. We loved Palo for dinner and may just choose to go with that one extra special meal on our upcoming cruise.

I understand what brunch is. I actually would not eat a breakfast before having a brunch which would be my "breakfast and lunch". My point was that with all the meals offered on the cruise we felt like we had eaten way too much by the time the sea day came around and felt we would not be able to eat the two meals combined. We eat small meals at home and they just spoil you with a lot of choices and good food. We loved Palo for dinner and may just choose to go with that one extra special meal on our upcoming cruise.

Palo Brunch is more of a buffet type experience with small tasting portions. Yes there are items you can order from a menu cooked to order, but you can eat as much or as little as you wish for anyone concerned about the experience. It is not the same as Palo dinner service.

fantasy-palo-brunch-seafood-charcuterie-2.jpg

fantasy-palo-brunch-bread.jpg

fantasy-palo-brunch-shellfish.jpg

fantasy-palo-brunch-desserts.jpg

ex techie

edit:

Photo credit's to Eating WDW

http://eatingwdw.com/2014/02/14/brunch-at-disney-fantasys-palo/

Edited by Ex techie