Book next cruise on a cruise question

Hey everyone, it has been a while since I booked a cruise on a cruise. But I am thinking about doing this in January. Can you help me remember, for a 7 day cruise with 2 people is it $100 on board credit?

Thanks in advance!

Matt & Aubry

I found this on the Carnival website.

LOYALTY AND CRUISE VACATION PROGRAM

This program allows guests traveling on Carnival Ships the opportunity and convenience of making a confirmed booking while on board – offered on all Carnival Cruise Line ships with the exception of:

Carnival Imagination and Carnival Inspiration

Ships sailing weekly from San Juan and Barbados

Ships sailing from Australia

Loyalty & Cruise Experts will assist guests in booking their next cruise at the Future Carnival Vacations Desk. Guests who book will receive an onboard credit up to $200 USD per stateroom for their next cruise.

The guest will also receive two vouchers they can give to Family and Friends to take advantage of the same onboard credit given to the host booking.

$50 USD per stateroom on a 3, 4 or 5 day cruise

$75 USD per stateroom on a 6 day cruise

$100 USD per stateroom on a 7, 8, 9, 10 or 11 day cruise

$200 USD per stateroom on a 12 day cruise or longer cruise

Single occupancy receive 100% of the on board credit.

Terms and Condition for the Voucher

The voucher will include an issuance date which will be the return date of the current cruise the host traveled on.

The recipient will have 60 days to book on the same future ship and sail date as the host in order to receive the on board credit.

The voucher is not combinable with such restricted fares such as Interline rates and Travel Agent rates; not combinable with Group bookings.

Vouchers are only applicable to bookings made in U.S Dollars (USD).

The new booking will be made under the same profile as the current cruise booking. If the profile is a travel agency, a confirmation will be sent to the travel agency upon completion of the booking.

The guest must complete the original voucher and it should be mailed to the following address via certified or registered mail at the time of booking, in accordance to the option date on the sailing. Photo copies will not be accepted.

Carnival Cruise Line

3655 NW 87th Ave

Miami, Florida 33178

Attn: Guest Admin MSGP-456S

Happy Cruising.