What's playing on MUTS right now???

dbmiller1956

5_8_9.gifAnybody that just got off the CB, can you let us know what was playing on MUTS? We know all the kids stuff, concerts, and Rocky Horror, but what are the FEATURED MOVIES? Leaving on Friday and all of us are curious. We would appreciate any assistance.

Thanks....counting down the minutes...

Deena

I know it is a different ship, but on the GRand RIGHT NOW (literally!), Monster-In-Law is playing. There was also Sahara, The Interpreter, and Hitch. I cant remember the others. In the PRincess Theatre tonite they are playing "The Village" with Joaquin Phoenix.

hth, Casey

The movies that they played on MUTS during the day (9/24-10/01) were:

Ice Age, Toy Story, Finding Nemo, Grease, Shrek, Big, Spiderman, Harry Potter, Princess Bride, Splash, E.T., Jurassic Park, Monsters Inc, Back To The Future, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Hitch, and Fever Pitch.

In the evenings on MUTS was:

National Treasure, Rocky Horror Picture Show, The Interpreter, Sahara, Monday Night Football (Kansas City Chiefs vs Denver Broncos), Miss Congeniality 2, Beyonce in conert, Tina Turner in concert, Tom Jones concert, and Diana Krall Live in Paris.

(Sorry, I don't know which of these was a Feature Movie).

There were more movies in the Princess Theater (such as War of the Worlds).

Hi-

I am totally new to Princess and I am so looking forward to it! We will be on the Grand next March out of Galveston.

Do you have to get reservations to view the night movies (with popcorn and bar service)? If so, are they are to get? How do you make them?

Also, that Balcony Dinner sounds awesome. Does anyone know if it is hard to get also? Seems like with only 2 per night (read that on some internet site) it would be almost impossible.We really want to try that...

Thanks-

On the Grand in September, MUTS was never crowded, no reservations were needed. Each chair has a blanket, but you can request additional. Popcorn was picked up from the bar, as were drinks. Don't remember seeing any waiters around for drinks during the movie--must have been DIY. One caveat--we had NO kids on this Med cruise, so might be different with a younger crowd.

Archived