Free Companion airfare promotion

I saw an ad for a cross promotion with Polident. If you purchase 5 items you get a free companion airfare. (You could donate the items purchased to a facility that needed them if you didn't.) The ticket cost for the first ticket is determined by zones. If you fly out of a major airport, the prices probably aren't so good. But, some smaller, regional airports, were available in the zones so you might find it a bargain. All the major port areas seemed to be included; various FL cities, as well as Seattle for Alaskan trips. The Polident website has the details if anyone is interested.

Guest Crazeecat5

I just checked out the site. It seems to good to be true. I emailed the address given to find out about the black out dates.

Sheryl

I just checked out the site. It seems to good to be true. I emailed the address given to find out about the black out dates.

Sheryl

Please let us know what they say. I looked at the site but did not see anything related to how long it takes to process the offer once they receive the UPC codes. Did anyone catch that?

Guest Crazeecat5

Keeping you all posted - haven't heard back from customer service yet. Will give them another day or two and then I will email them again.

Sheryl

• 1 month later...

Seattle in July, the coupon directs you to a site where you enter your travel dates and times. The fare is based on the area you travel from and the area you are going to. For me leaving from MI it will be $320 to get both seats. (Compainionbooking.com)

It did not show specific flights until I was ready to redeem the coupon from what I could tell, but I buzzed through it somewhat quickly.

I'm not familar with this particular offer, but companion fares can be a great deal! We get 2 companion tickets every year on Alaska Air with our Bank of America Alaska airlines cards.

Buy one ticket using any published fare and the second ticket is $50 (plus tax) total is about $100 for the second ticket. No blackout dates, no limit to the seats available for this promotion on any flight. If there are two seats available on the flight, you can use the companion ticket. Airfare to/from Alaska is expensive, we wouldn't travel as often as we do without these.

You shouldn't assume it's a bad deal without checking it out...

I hope this works out well for those of you trying it... keep us posted!

Archived