Dinner Party of 10 on Brilliance of the Seas

peridot44

We had a table for 11 on the Allure. We were originally all linked together but the first night we were at 3 different tables. I went to the Maitre d' and he had a table for 11 set up for the second night. It was very important for my wife to have the family sit together so I discreetly gave him $20 but I feel he was going to help us anyway. Hope it works out for you.

I always confirm dining arrangements by emailing rcldining@rccl.com, they are very accommodating. They put my group of 13 at two different tables but I asked if we could be together and they said they would indeed push the two tables together for us. Just one less thing to deal with on boarding day :) Wait until about 3 weeks out as they are not set up much earlier then that. Be sure to have all of the names & reservation #'s when you email.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Is it possible for a party of 10 to be seated together at dinner on the Brilliance?

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum. I don't have a "new thread" button in the Brilliance of the Seas forum. :confused:

We had a table for 12 on the Brilliance repo in October .

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum. I don't have a "new thread" button in the Brilliance of the Seas forum. :confused:

I will address this part of your post; there isn't a "Brilliance of the Seas forum" or forums for any of the ships except for a sub-forum specifically for Quantum class. The links that you see at the top of the board here are search results threads. I know this has become a bit of an issue as people click on the links and think they are individual boards/forums for those particular ships. You couldn't find a "New Thread" button because there isn't one to find.

You can post about any ship (except Quantum class) in this general RCI forum.

Hope that helps.:)