Elite Perks

coiran

If you leave it before 6PM on Monday and mark it Express, you get it back late afternoon Tuesday. If you leave it in the morning Tuesday, you get it back late afternoon Wednesday (even if you mark it Express). Sometimes if they're not too busy you get it back the same day no matter what you mark on the slip. :confused:

Arlene

I know that on the pay for price list they get additional $'s for sane day service on the dry cleaning - We'll be elite next cruise.I'm going to try on the upcoming cruise - I will give them my suit on embarkation day and see if I get it back for the second night formal - if not I will have to test the Jeans in dining room!!

Ron

At the risk of looking like one-issue posters, may we mention that we have needed to double the turnaround time on occasions since what was returned to us was not exactly in a wearable condition and had to be done again .......

Ibrasu

I am on the Grand now, and the key time is 9am. I had some laundry done a couple days ago, and when turned in at 8.30am I had it back that afternoon. I made sure to mark it "Presto Same Day" service, and the sheet was already marked for Elite - Complimentary. I turned some in today at 10.30am, and I will get it tommorrow by 5, with the presto service marked.

Casey

Ron, I always give my bag(s) to cabin steward in the morning; usually around 9 AM and have always gotten the stuff back by 5 PM on the same day. Just mark on the bag that you want express, one day service. Especially nice for items you want pressed to wear the same evening. Actually, after I unpack I pull out all the items I want pressed and/or dry cleaned/laundered and send them out the following morning. Really nice if you've been somewhere pre-cruise and already have some laundry to be done.

Thanks Casey - maybe I won't have to wear jeans after all.

Ron

Yep Ron, no jeans for you - or at least you won't be able to blame it on Princess if you do. ;) Casey's turn around time is the same we experienced on the Star this spring.

Wow, I am amazed that some of you go your laundry back in one day or less. Perhaps this varies ship to ship.

Recently back from the Star & it took at least 2 days. Maybe even 3.

I did not mark the slip at all for Express. Will try that next time.

It is an excellent perk though :)

I am looking forward to using the dry cleaning - I hope it is quicker than 3 days!!

Can I send things out to be pressed - will it still be complementary?

Thanx!

It won't take 3 days to get your things back and yes, there is no charge for pressing.

Archived