Getting Early Dining time on Divina?

MisterFidgetpants

I am looking to book Divina with either the Bella or Fantastica package. The Fantastica package says there is priority for choosing dining time, but ultimately says dining times are assigned on board. huh? Does that mean no matter what I select it won't be set until we board the ship?

We have a toddler with us and late dining time is a NO GO. Aurea experience with my time dining is not available for our cabin category.

Is there any way at all to ensure early dining time?

Won't be a happy camper if we have to go to buffet all week.

I am looking to book Divina with either the Bella or Fantastica package. The Fantastica package says there is priority for choosing dining time, but ultimately says dining times are assigned on board. huh? Does that mean no matter what I select it won't be set until we board the ship?

We have a toddler with us and late dining time is a NO GO. Aurea experience with my time dining is not available for our cabin category.

Is there any way at all to ensure early dining time?

Won't be a happy camper if we have to go to buffet all week.

You only get to express a preference not book in advance. Book Fantastica to get priority. I've never ended up on a seating I did not want but I always go second. Sometimes I've been given early when I embarked and have always been able to change. That was before Bella and Fantastica was introduced.

No point in booking Bella and then being unhappy of you don't get what you want when you know that experience does not allow you to choose what you want or get priority for it.

I'm sure MSC will try to put people with young kids on early sitting where they want it. Not all do though. Spanish and Italian passengers always eat late even if they have young children.

Thank you. It just wasn't clear how it worked since neither Bella or Fantastica actually guaranteed a time.

Would have to book Fantastica to get the deck/room we want anyways, so looks like thats the way to go. I would assume on this ship many guests want late dining, so early shouldn't be an issue <?>

Thank you. It just wasn't clear how it worked since neither Bella or Fantastica actually guaranteed a time.

Would have to book Fantastica to get the deck/room we want anyways, so looks like thats the way to go. I would assume on this ship many guests want late dining, so early shouldn't be an issue <?>

It really depends on the passenger mix from week to week. For example if there is a big group booking that can impact what's available on a certain sitting.