What isn't on Grandeur that is on Voyager class?

Grandeur is much smaller than Voyager and therefore has a lot less amenities. She is a beautiful ship though. As you already mentioned Grandeur has no Royal Promenade, but she does have a small shopping area. Grandeur does not have Johnny Rockets, but she does have a grill by the adult pool where you can grab a burger and fries. Grandeur does not have putt-putt golf or full court basketball, but she does have the rock climbing wall. She does not have the ice rink or the inline skating rink. She does not have Portofino, but she does have Ben and Jerry's and the Specialty Coffees. The kid's arcade on Grandeur had about 3 games in it. Voyager had a huge arcade. I'm sure I've missed something, but that is at least a few things that you can expect to be different. I've sailed on several Voyager-class ships but most recently sailed on Grandeur. I had an awesome vacation on Grandeur! Yes, she is smaller with less to offer, but she is stunningly beautiful and we had terrific service and a great time! I thought I would miss all the amenities of the Voyager-class ships, but I did not. Of course, my next cruise I am going on a Voyager-class ship again....followed by an "Ultra" Voyager-class ship!!!! But, I would not hesitate to sail on Grandeur!! She is a terrific ship!

Off the top of my head, In addition to the promenade, Voyager class ships have these features not found on Grandeur:

Ice skating rink

Johnny Rockets

premium restaurants (e.g. chops, portofino)

english-style pub (on the promenade)

mini golf (not all voyager ships may have this, but navigator does. Legend, which is the same size as Grandeur, has mini golf)

I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of them right now

Archived