Wine of the Day

little britain

Somewhere on here, I'm sure I've seen this info ..... I'll have a look.......

Found it ... but it may be out-of-date in terms of the cocktails included now, as it's from a few years ago. Here goes:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=38866826&postcount=422

I just gave a look to your list and this is perfect, I won't have to translate it, yoopi!

No probs, but someone else deserves the credit for the list - I just found it again. I haven't cross-matched the cocktails against the current included list, so it may be out-of-date because I think it was originally posted in 2013.

[quote name=muggchen;

I will do a review - just off Quest after 24 days but the wines were a big disappointment (as was the fact that we highlighted the issue on our details form each cruise each time we were assured the bar manager would call us' date=' we are still waiting)[/quote]

I have been on the Quest for the past two cruises – – this is the third in a row and I have completely given up on drinking the included Reds on the ship. I have gone out and bought Australian Red wines in several of the ports we visited and brought them back to the ship and brought them back to the ship so that I could have something decent to drink. Other than that I don't have a single complaint about anything on these past 2 cruises.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk