How do I ensure that everyone in our party will be dining together?

ryansmith18

Hi all -

I suppose I'm just overlooking something very simple, but I can't find it in my booking profile or in the Carnival FAQ. We have 3 different booking numbers, have all chosen late dining, and want to let Carnival know that we'd like to be seated at the same table. How do I go about doing this?

Thanks!

Cool, thanks everybody. I'll give 'em a call.

I did this a few weeks ago. I called the reservation number and linked my reservation with my in-laws.

The person from carnival needed me to have the date of birth of my MIL.

I would suggest getting this information together and just call. It would have been easy if i didn't have to calculate my MIL year of birth. At least i was able to figure it out while the poor lady on the phone listened to my bad math skills.

Hi all -

I suppose I'm just overlooking something very simple, but I can't find it in my booking profile or in the Carnival FAQ. We have 3 different booking numbers, have all chosen late dining, and want to let Carnival know that we'd like to be seated at the same table. How do I go about doing this?

Thanks!

Contact whoever booked the cruises and have them linked and noted that you all wsih to dine together.