Fttf

seashell64

It seems to be very random. We booked our Jan Freedom cruise about 90 days out and FTTF was sold out. They put a few out at 81 days we got ours. Since then we've seen it available every couple of weeks. (Someone in our FB group always posts it.) Our last cruise we found it like 16 days before sailing. Just hang in there and keep stalking it on the website.

It's my knowledge from first hand experience and from reading here on CC that yes, if you keep checking you'll find a pass.

For our January Breeze, they released the initial passes right on the 6 month mark and then it sold out quickly. Since then, in the last month or so we have noticed sporadically that they will be released. A few people got them on the 30 day out mark. Just be diligent about checking.

For our last cruise, we got FTTF a month or two before we sailed. I got a tip from a roll call I was on. It was pretty much sold out, although some people managed to get it. It seemed to be readily available the last two weeks before sailing. For our upcoming cruise, I got it when I booked. It's a crap shoot. Keep checking.

Edited by cruznjan

From what I've read on past posts, there is someone you can email, and get put on a waitlist, and they always seem to get it, OR get an email notification that they are opening more.

I am sorry, I don't have the email address.

Try to dig a little bit more.......

Good Luck!!!!:D

I had been checking everyday, always sold out. I just happened to check around 5am last week and I got the last one for our 4/8 on the Sunshine. I have heard they only release about 10 at a time, so I would check several times a day. Good Luck!!!

I've been checking every week for FTTF to be available on our April sailing on The Conquest out of Fort Lauderdale; it has said SOLD OUT since I booked nearly a year ago... do they usually open up more and if so does anyone know when?

Just keep checking everyday.

From what I've read on past posts, there is someone you can email, and get put on a waitlist, and they always seem to get it, OR get an email notification that they are opening more.

I am sorry, I don't have the email address.

Try to dig a little bit more.......

Good Luck!!!!:D

Tried this and got a response saying they're unable to process my request with no details why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely join your roll call and hopefully others in there are checking as well. This worked for me on our upcoming trip Jan 31st on the Conquest. I had previously emailed FTTF and was put on the wait list. The email I received back was that when they first opened back up, they would email me. It opened up three days ago, booked it, but still have yet to receive that email notification.

We joined the wait-list and fttf became available and was NEVER notified when they opened some slots. So do not depend on the waitlist! Our Vista cruise finally opened up some fttf and SOLD OUT again within a half hour. Check frequently between 8am to 12pm... It is a PAIN but worth it IMO,,, Good Luck :):):)

I think that some people may just buy FTTF automatically like I did.

I bought it immediately after booking my April cruise on the Pride. Hopefully I will be plat by then and won't need it, at which time, I will cancel it. When I bought the FTTF, I did not have other cruises booked.

Now that I do, I'm anticipating not needing FTTF by the time April rolls around.

That is ... unless I break a bone and have to cancel a cruise, which has happened.

Just keep checking. Good luck.

We joined the wait-list and fttf became available and was NEVER notified when they opened some slots. So do not depend on the waitlist! Our Vista cruise finally opened up some fttf and SOLD OUT again within a half hour. Check frequently between 8am to 12pm... It is a PAIN but worth it IMO,,, Good Luck :):):)

Same here. I sent emails but also kept checking. I received the auto response to my email as if they were going to help me but never did. I caught the FTTF's when they came available. CCL FTTF email is a waste of time.

I've been checking every week for FTTF to be available on our April sailing on The Conquest out of Fort Lauderdale; it has said SOLD OUT since I booked nearly a year ago... do they usually open up more and if so does anyone know when?

Send an email to FTTF@carnival.com and request to be put on a waiting list. I did that back in August for the Splendor. Was having some back problems and I decided pretty late to try and get FTTF. It was sold out but I was told to send an email and they would waitlist me. They did and a few days later I got an email back confirming my FTTF request and that they already had billed it to my S & S account. I saved the email and carried it with me for insurance. I also reprinted my luggage tags and got the new FTTF tags. Good luck.

Send an email to FTTF@carnival.com and request to be put on a waiting list. I did that back in August for the Splendor. Was having some back problems and I decided pretty late to try and get FTTF. It was sold out but I was told to send an email and they would waitlist me. They did and a few days later I got an email back confirming my FTTF request and that they already had billed it to my S & S account. I saved the email and carried it with me for insurance. I also reprinted my luggage tags and got the new FTTF tags. Good luck.

Mentioned this earlier, but I did this and they told me they can't process my request.

Edit: just checked and some were available!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Quackattackaggie

You just have to keep checking - i've gotten it for every cruise i've tried for thus far (four total) that said sold out when i initially tried.

They just have to make sure theres not going to be too much congestion to allow it to still be a "priority" - it all depends how many platinum/diamond cabins are on board.

I'm not sure if its any way related but i've always seen it open up around the afternoon - i usually checked in the morning and during lunch and lunch was always when i had luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks gang! I've been diligent in checking am and lunch time for about 4 weeks now and today at LUNCH (wasn't available in the am) I got it!!! Woo hooo, now I can relax and think about my excursion plans!! AND countdown lol 108 days!!

Thanks gang! I've been diligent in checking am and lunch time for about 4 weeks now and today at LUNCH (wasn't available in the am) I got it!!! Woo hooo, now I can relax and think about my excursion plans!! AND countdown lol 108 days!!

Yay! I love FTTF and I always stressed out if it wasn't available at the time I booked. Only when I actually had it reserved could I relax. I was obsessed and would check like 20 times a day :)

Just need it for one more cruise whenever that is and then the next one I'll be Platinum. I will be glad for that!