Merviglia Royal suites, are there two types??

Skier52

:confused:I was checking the deck plans and prices of a cruise on Meraviglia and I've noticed they have two designs (layouts ) for Royal Suites.

looking at the deck plans I can only find two, of the same design, 15011 and 15008.

Can anybody else find the "square" design Royal Suite?? I can't

meraviglia%20Royl%20suite.jpg

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Pete .... Deck 15 at the Front centre, there are 6 of them according to cruise deck plans 15009,15003,15001,15004,15006. Shown as a YC2 Yacht club deluxe suite. The only Royal suite shown are the curved ones 15011 and 15008.

Edited by sidari

Pete .... Deck 15 at the Front centre, there are 6 of them according to cruise deck plans 15009,15003,15001,15004,15006. Shown as a YC2 Yacht club deluxe suite. The only Royal suite shown are the curved ones 15011 and 15008.

I'm not sure you are correct. On the MSC UK web site deck plans those cabins are shown as YC deluxe suite , which are in fact YC1 (I know I've have booked a YC deluxe suite, 18009, myself). although the colour on the legend would have them as Inside cabins.

I queried the colours on the deck plans and said they had swopped the light brown YC 1 colour with the grey YC IN (inside). They agreed that the colours were wrong and they are going to get it addressed.

meravilglias%20royal%20suites%202.png

This is the email they sent to me

Thank you for your email enquiry

Just to confirm you are allocated cabin 18009 which i can definitely confirm is a Deluxe Suite with balcony

I have certainly spotted the discrepancy myself with the deck plan, and i quite agree this would need to be addressed

I will have this flagged up to my colleagues to look into and advise

Kind regards

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Pete ... Checked cruise deck plans again and all those on Deck 15 are shown as Y2 Yacht club deluxe and in light brown, the Insides are also shown in Grey.

Cruise deck plans seem to have designations (YCIN : YC2 ; YC3) on their Meraviglia deck plans that MSC previously used but no longer do. so maybe they have an out of date set of plans.

I assume MSC are using their latest ones themselves.

Here is MSC's deck 15 and the legend

meraviglia%20deck%2015.jpg

Pete

Edited by Skier52