Celebrity Equinox bedbugs?

Moosician

My cousin travels a lot and has got terrible sand flea bites in Cuba and Granada . There is a safe natural product under $10 in health food stores called Rhustoxicondendron and it gets rid of poison ivy , swimmer's itch etc in 24 hours! I have used it and seen it cure severe poison ivy-- truly a miracle to stop the itching!!

Got sand flea bites years ago from a walk on the beach on Sanibel Island.

Us too! Bowman's Beach on Sanibel ... lovely stroll at sunset, but the bug bites drove us crazy for over a week. WAY worse than mosquito bites. Lesson learned!

This caught my eye as I've been checking for bedbugs every place I stay in a hotel or a ship. There is a website: bedbugregistry dot com....

Most of your information is very helpful, but be aware that that website is rather notorious (on sites like TripAdvisor, etc.) for having more than a few phony listings. It seems that some individuals with minor complaints against a hotel think it's somehow OK to report the hotel as having bedbugs as retaliation. So....I wouldn't worry about a hotel unless it had multiple reports, just as I wouldn't worry about the Equinox.

Edited by Kartgv

Can't wait! We're doing the Equinox Jan9 and then Eclipse Jan24. We have other couples doing the 10 nighter with us but going by ourselves for the 14 nighter. I know we'll meet other bikers but checking to see if anyone here is joining us? This will be our 5th run on the ETA Motorcycle Cruises but did them all on Royal. Now that they moved to Celebrity, we cant wait to try their ships. We hear they are a step up and the service is fantastic! Well if you'll be there, let us know. Thank you and hve a great New Years Eve.