Verizon Cards are Available

mayesq

I ordered mine in the morning on Friday, December 11th. Got an e-mail Wednesday December 16th that I needed to call to confirm the order. Handled this the same day. I kept checking the online order status and it never showed any shipping information. I was pleasantly surprised to check on Monday the 21st and see that they had been delivered to my office! Got them packed in my backpack and ready to board on Sunday!

We ordered 5 last night. We have to pay in full by January 5 on our March 20 Breeze sailing. I hope they get to us in time.............

Do you have to have sent in the mail now? I ordered them before and chose email delivery. Got them in a few hours and paid the cruise off. This was a few months or so ago though...so not sure if they changed how we can get them.

Do you have to have sent in the mail now? I ordered them before and chose email delivery. Got them in a few hours and paid the cruise off. This was a few months or so ago though...so not sure if they changed how we can get them.

I did the same thing last year. There is no email option anymore. They have to be mailed, unfortunately.