Matching Hawaiian Outfits

Ok I am really silly, but when I'm in Hawaii, I don't want to have to do much shopping. I'll have the kids and DH a long and they don't like shopping much. I also want us to have matching Hawaiian shirts and Dresses for our Christmas Card Picture. So being the crazy woman that I am I ordered the clothes online so we'll have them ahead of the trip.

The arrived today, and are really beautiful. My dress fits me perfect. My daughters dress just needs the straps taken up, and Father and Son shirts should be perfect. They are really more beautiful in person than in these pictures. Our plan is to wear them on "Island" night, one of the casual nights that I understand they have on the Infinity Hawaii cruise, my guess is that it might be the night we are in Honolulu, because it is a late departure. The guys will probably wear thiers with kahki pants.

Here's the link to the store wear I bought them so you can take a peak.

http://www.tydelhawaii.com/hileipahalos.html

http://www.tydelhawaii.com/whithispanal.html

I got them in the navy color, but I think id call the light blue in the pattern "Honolulu Blue" which is also the color of DH's favorite foot ball team the hapless Detroit Lions.

Hopefully we'll have a beatiful sunset picture taken in them with one of the beautiful islands in the background.

You definitely won't be alone! On a Hawaiian cruise, you will see many matching families and husband/wife combos. It will make a fun Christmas picture.

When you get to Honolulu, you will dock right next to the Aloha Tower. We have purchased some fun pareos (sarongs) there in the past. The great part about it is you can get there by just walking off the ship, no special shopping trip necessary. Also, be sure to take the family up the elevator in the Aloha Tower, there are some great views from there.

Shopping while in Hawaii isn't my favorite pastime, hte islands are far too beautiful to be missed. Pretty much everything you can buy there is also online.

I wonder if I've mentioned how jealous I am of you doing this cruise, it's a dream of mine and you're going on a wonderful ship!

I think I remember this shop when I did my initial search.

The hardest thing to find was a site where they had ladies dresses, girls dresses, men's shirts, and boys shirts all in the same print. The whole matching thing was the hardest part.

The shirts and dresses actually arrived yesterday. I am very happy with the quality and styles for all 4 of us.

I think I remember this shop when I did my initial search.

The hardest thing to find was a site where they had ladies dresses, girls dresses, men's shirts, and boys shirts all in the same print. The whole matching thing was the hardest part.

The shirts and dresses actually arrived yesterday. I am very happy with the quality and styles for all 4 of us.

• 10 years later...

I know this tread is 10 years old but I have the very same idea for my families trip this year. We are traveling right after thanksgiving and I've decided on matching Hawaiian shirts. I actually found a bunch on eBay from different sellers. They were all practically new. I found 2 dresses for my daughters.

I wonder how the pictures/ Christmas cards from the original poster came out. I'm sure they are precious.