Bdjam and Largin

mrdawson

I know we don't particularly care for each other but we all like to cruise so I thought I would pass this info along to fellow bay area cruisers if ya don't have it already. The NCL Spirit has come out of dry dock in SFO 8 days early and is booking 3 cruises.1 day, 2 day and a 5 day for next to nothing. Most of the cabins are gone but a TA in SFO has a big block of cabins reserved. You know I can't post the TA here but if you have a Sunday Chronicle look in the travel section for a small ad titled Mini Cruises.:D

Since I do not know you personally, I don't know if I care for you or not... As for the Spirit info, thanks I saw the ad yesterday. The cruise sounds like fun.... However cruising for the rest of the year is out. My wife had a small operation on her arm Friday and is in a cast from her fingers to her armpit. And, December our youngest daughter is having her first baby and wants her mommie to be their so we will be in Spokane until the baby is born..

Largin, congratulations on the impending new arrival!! We have had to cancel 2 cruises in the last few years because of unexpected "special deliveries":D

I have warned all three daughters-in-law that we REALLY want to go on our Sapphire Princess Beijing to Bangkok cruise next October, hope they take the hint and plan accordingly!!;)

Wish we could take advantage of all those great 2/3 day cruises, trouble is we would spend more time on the plane than on the ship!!:)

Sue x

Archived