Typo below: looking for advice from experienced NCL cruisers

jkallet

I had received permission to add my kids (who are in the connecting balcony) to the Haven because CAS could not accommodate us in a 2br suite. We are in an H7 and connecting BA

I went to double check everything on Thursday and discovered that no one ever submitted the numbers of the reservations (they said they never got the email) and now NCL has not been open Thursday, Friday Saturday and Sunday.

We depart tomorrow.

Do any experienced NCL cruisers have any advice or suggestions of what I can do? Does Anook have enough pull that if I show them the original email they can coordinate?

I spent a fortune on this cruise and only booked that second balcony bc I was told it would work this way.

Thank you!!

Take copies of whatever you have and appeal to the client services desk onboard. It sounds like you are just wanting your kids to be with you in the Haven so I think your email and explanation will be enough. There are never guarantees with these things, but we can hope for the best!

You said the balcony is connecting (I assume you mean through an interior door vs. merely adjacent) and you have kids in the connecting room. Assuming this is true and the kids are minors, the balcony room is typically extended privileges as a second bedroom to the Haven suite. You should definitely speak with the Concierge at check-in to confirm this. I have heard mixed results when the individuals in the connecting balcony are not minors.

Good luck!