Lotus spa Barbering services

Dambuster

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if any gentlemen had used the barbering services in The Lotus Spa? Got the hankering for a possible straight razor shave, hot towels and all the works. Never used Lotus Spa on past cruises. We will be on The Ruby Princess out of LA for Hawai'i on the 9th Jan, 13 days time YAAAAYY!!

thanks in advance

Tony

I do this regularly on each trip, is a great way to relax every few days.

No straight razors, they used a 5-blade unit on my last trip.

As others have said, great facial scrub, hot towels, double shave and scalp/neck massage.

Consider getting a few and take advantage of the 10/20/30% discount package.

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if any gentlemen had used the barbering services in The Lotus Spa? Got the hankering for a possible straight razor shave, hot towels and all the works. Never used Lotus Spa on past cruises. We will be on The Ruby Princess out of LA for Hawai'i on the 9th Jan, 13 days time YAAAAYY!!

thanks in advance

Tony

I did it's great. Go for it:👍

Tony

95 bucks for a shave!? :eek:

Come to my cabin and I'll happily do it for 1/2 the price.

I used to get a straight razor shave, with hot towels and the works from a great barber for less than 20 bucks.

The mark-up on spa services on-board is just ridiculous.

The services that are offered are for people who want to enhance their vacation and they can afford the price. Of course, it's not for everyone, but there are many, many people who love the extra special things offered. I always have the 1.5 hour deep tissue massage and it's amazing! We love the Chef's Table, the Specialty Restaurants, Winemakers Dinner and Vines and on warm weather cruises we love the Sanctuary.

Everyone can have a wonderful cruise and not spend any extra money on board so these extra's won't take away from your experience.

We think Princess has done a wonderful job, especially with the new Royal and Regal of stepping up the cruise experience with these options.

The services that are offered are for people who want to enhance their vacation and they can afford the price. Of course, it's not for everyone, but there are many, many people who love the extra special things offered. I always have the 1.5 hour deep tissue massage and it's amazing! We love the Chef's Table, the Specialty Restaurants, Winemakers Dinner and Vines and on warm weather cruises we love the Sanctuary.

Everyone can have a wonderful cruise and not spend any extra money on board so these extra's won't take away from your experience.

We think Princess has done a wonderful job, especially with the new Royal and Regal of stepping up the cruise experience with these options.

Wow. Your comments mirror those of the sales pitch they give at the Lotus Spa. :rolleyes: