Bril.06/29/05 Refunds??

teddybl

I sailed that cruise and was wondering if any passengers requested a refund because of the murder and rapes?Just curious.

You know what happened to the curious cat, don't you? Now you have managed to add "rapes" to the rumors about the incident onboard that Brilliance cruise. You could have a great future with the tabloids or some of the cable networks. :D Why not consult your own lawyer and institute your own lawsuit. I am sure we would all love to hear how the event has traumatized you. :rolleyes:

I sailed that cruise and was wondering if any passengers requested a refund because of the murder and rapes?Just curious.

You know what happened to the curious cat, don't you? Now you have managed to add "rapes" to the rumors about the incident onboard that Brilliance cruise. You could have a great future with the tabloids or some of the cable networks. :D Why not consult your own lawyer and institute your own lawsuit. I am sure we would all love to hear how the event has traumatized you. :rolleyes:

This is a joke, right :confused:

Sheesh....

###

Unfortunately, it probably isn't. Kind of sad that the question is not whether or not the mystery has been solved, but whether or not anyone has decided to try to cash in on it. :(

This is a joke, right :confused:

Sheesh....

###

Unfortunately, it probably isn't. Kind of sad that the question is not whether or not the mystery has been solved, but whether or not anyone has decided to try to cash in on it. :(

The parents of George Smith want Congress to pass a law to Protect cruise passengers from what happened to their son and our idiot congressman now wants to waste more taxpayer dollars to hold hearings on the cruise ship indusry.

Protect passengers from what - Getting drunk and doing stupid things?

Come on 'Chris Shays get a life -

Archived