Day Passes for Resorts in the Bahamas

nessa3399

Good Morning Everyone,

Please bare with me as I am new to posting on here. We are traveling on the Carnival Fascination in March , that makes stops in Freeport and Nassau, as I been lurking on the Boards here, I have seen several people mention buying day passes to resorts. Where do I find the info on how to book these? Obviously they are not offered on the Carnival Site and I am not sure where to look.

Thanks everyone and Happy New Year.

Nessa

British Colonial Hilton - Nassau Day Pass (we are going here on our March 28th sailing on the Sensation)

Your day pass includes full access to the resort's pristine private beach and pool, snorkeling and kayaking, lounge chairs and towels for $60.00 and includes a $40 food and beverage credit.

The resort is a convenient 10-minute walk from the cruise pier, downtown Nassau and the famous Bay Street Straw Market

http://www.bahamasdaypass.com/Hilton-Nassau-Day-Pass-s/1850.htm

Edited by esdoorn

Good Morning Everyone,

Please bare with me as I am new to posting on here. We are traveling on the Carnival Fascination in March , that makes stops in Freeport and Nassau, as I been lurking on the Boards here, I have seen several people mention buying day passes to resorts. Where do I find the info on how to book these? Obviously they are not offered on the Carnival Site and I am not sure where to look.

Nessa

Day passes to resorts can be compared and priced at resort for a day dot com. There are several available in Nassau - maybe one will fit your needs?

In September on our Magic cruise. We booked a room at Comfort Suites right outside Atlantis. The Hotel gives guest free passes to Atlantis. When we arrived in Nassau we immediately took a cab to the hotel checked in received our wristbands and checked out. The room was 199.

Good Morning Everyone,

Nessa

British Colonial Hilton - Nassau Day Pass (we are going here on our March 28th sailing on the Sensation)

Your day pass includes full access to the resort's pristine private beach and pool, snorkeling and kayaking, lounge chairs and towels for $60.00 and includes a $40 food and beverage credit.

The resort is a convenient 10-minute walk from the cruise pier, downtown Nassau and the famous Bay Street Straw Market

http://www.bahamasdaypass.com/Hilton-Nassau-Day-Pass-s/1850.htm

I second BCH. We booked through www dot bahamascruiseexcursions dot com/HiltonSecure. We had a wonderful day. The beach was lovely. The pool was bathrub warm. The food and drinks were delicious. Though we each had a $40 food and drink credit, we ate and drank and ate and drank and still each had over $5 in credit left. The best part-no one trying to sell us "stuff" because the beach was private.