Loyalty Program

Strenz

There has been much chatter about WS loyalty program.We are happy with WS loyalty and think WS has a good one. I obviously love the experience and I feel that with WS providing consistently a great experience for us they too are loyal to the quality of their brand and therefore the customer. Perfect all the time absolutely not but since holidays are part of life and life is simply not perfect, for us it is about as perfect as one can get. We have 19 cruises completed with WS since 1999. ( I had a 5 year break between the first and the 2nd, an ill relative and a necessary job!) I have always received a welcome back note,( not flowers but since I do not like clutter I am fine with no flowers and I always give the fruit back on arrival ) consistently I have had dinner invitations with various officers and the Captain, sometimes I have to sadly decline because we are with friends and family, I always get invited to the alumni party, I always get my 5% cruise discount no matter who I use to reserve, when I have brought new customers, friends and family, to WS I always get the shipboard credit and a thank you. On our latest cruise I received an email offering us a ridiculously low price for an upgrade to a French balcony which we were thrilled to receive and loved by the way, ( we are not wealthy and always go for the least expensive cabins ), and I have had offers on other upgrades but on the sailing ship we love being on the bottom level so we have kindly declined, plus the added fact of a wonderful vacation that happens to fit us perfectly time and again. I think that is loyalty. Granted we gave never been on any other cruise line with the exception of a Viking river cruise which really did not love. We are happy with the loyalty program and feel it is a positive aspect of the WS brand. Like luxury, loyalty can be a very subjective opinion. We are loyal for we adore the product and we feel that WS is loyal to our satisfaction in return Happy Sailing Susanne