Galveston check in

rufflesmom

I have a little dilemma and was wondering if anyone could help me. My 2 sisters and a niece and I are booked on the Breeze in Oct 2016. I understand about the new staggered check in times at Galveston. I went to do online checkin (my share is paid in full) and the first thing I did was select a checkin time. This far out of course all choices are available. I noticed that it said that all people booked in the cabin had to arrive at the selected time. We are booked in one cabin. My question is, if one or more of us have a later checkin time will they be able to board with the ones that have an earlier time? That is how I read it but who knows? We live in 3 different states and will probably not be doing online checkin at the same time so there is a real possibility that we could not all get the same time. I guess I could print out a boarding pass that has all 4 names on it. Think that would work? I don't really mind paying for FTTF but would prefer not to if we really don't need to.

I have a little dilemma and was wondering if anyone could help me. My 2 sisters and a niece and I are booked on the Breeze in Oct 2016. I understand about the new staggered check in times at Galveston. I went to do online checkin (my share is paid in full) and the first thing I did was select a checkin time. This far out of course all choices are available. I noticed that it said that all people booked in the cabin had to arrive at the selected time. We are booked in one cabin. My question is, if one or more of us have a later checkin time will they be able to board with the ones that have an earlier time? That is how I read it but who knows? We live in 3 different states and will probably not be doing online checkin at the same time so there is a real possibility that we could not all get the same time. I guess I could print out a boarding pass that has all 4 names on it. Think that would work? I don't really mind paying for FTTF but would prefer not to if we really don't need to.

The time you choose is for everyone in the cabin, as long as they don't arrive before that time they will be ok. they can arrive after the designated time just not before.

I sure didn't know you could do online check-in before being paid in full. I have never tried to do it before final payment. Thanks for that info. Maybe I will do check-in early so we can get early check-in time. Thanks so much to all for your info.