First time Celebrity cruiser questions

Buster27

Hi. I just finished my 1st Celebrity cruise. Dark dress jeans are allowed but I didn't see any? people with jeans in the main dining room. I must confess, however, I pay very little attention to people's clothing unless it's outrageous.

Shampoo was provided daily in my stateroom. We stayed in Aqua class so I'm not sure if this applies to all staterooms.

The coffee was a bit better than both CCL & RCCL in my opinion. There is also specialty coffee available for a fee & included in some drink packages.

I hope this is helpful.

Are dark blue dress jeans allowed in the dining room?

Is shampoo provided ?

How is the onboard coffee ? It can't be worse than Carnival and Royal Caribbean !!!

Thanks

The dress code has relaxed over the years, especially for the shorter cruises. Now that the formal nights have morphed into chic nights the dress jeans and shirt or blouse would be prevalent. :)

Yes there will be shampoo soap and conditioner in the bath. Also there will be a hair dryer in the cabin.:)

I usually have a beverage package that includes espresso etc. in the MDR or from the coffee bar on floor 5. :cool: My wife also enjoys the teas.

Since the jeans and shampoo questions have already been answered, I will speak to the coffee. The regular free coffee is just ok ... not great but better than it is on Princess. The coffee at Al Bacio is to die for ... best coffee on the high seas. It is about $5 per cup, though. If you have the beverage package, it is included.

Is shampoo provided ?

How is the onboard coffee ? It can't be worse than Carnival and Royal Caribbean !!!

Thanks

Yes to jeans being allowed in the dining room.

Yes to shampoo, and also conditioner, body lotion, shower cap, tissues, q-tips and cotton balls are provided for all level staterooms.

If products are not restocked automatically as used up, just ask your stateroom attendant (or leave a written request on a post-it) and they will be.

Umbrella and robes are also provided in the stateroom for use during the cruise, and a tote bag that is yours to take home.

Ice bucket, water pitcher, corkscrew and extra hangers are provided upon request.

The coffee is a matter of personal preference. I think the free coffee is fine on Celebrity since they changed brands, (much better than the coffee I last tried on either Carnival or Royal Caribbean), but there are some who still don't care for it.

Suggest you at least try it and form your own opinion.

When getting coffee at the buffet, at times it tastes better from one station than from another, depending on how freshly made.

Edited by varoo

Is shampoo provided ?

Thanks

Hi,

Dress jeans, contradiction in my opinion. Jeans should be for doing the garden in not going to dinner.

Yes to jeans being allowed in the dining room.

Yes to shampoo, and also conditioner, body lotion, shower cap, tissues, q-tips and cotton balls are provided for all level staterooms.

If products are not restocked automatically as used up, just ask your stateroom attendant (or leave a written request on a post-it) and they will be.

Umbrella and robes are also provided in the stateroom for use during the cruise, and a tote bag that is yours to take home.

Ice bucket, water pitcher, corkscrew and extra hangers are provided upon request.

The coffee is a matter of personal preference. I think the free coffee is fine on Celebrity since they changed brands, (much better than the coffee I last tried on either Carnival or Royal Caribbean), but there are some who still don't care for it.

Suggest you at least try it and form your own opinion.

When getting coffee at the buffet, at times it tastes better from one station than from another, depending on how freshly made.

This is a very useful response for me, and I didn't even ask the questions. :) Thanks. It's nice to know I don't need to bring q-tips or umbrellas.