NCL Star restaurants

CaiteS

Is there a document that shows which times the restaurants are open? I would really like to know about OSheenans /buffet for Breakfast & dinner- but curious about them all. We are early risers.

I think O'sheenhans is 24/7. it may shut for an hour for clean up but if so it would be in the small hours (say 4am)

The buffet was normally serving by about 6.30am

Is there a document that shows which times the restaurants are open? I would really like to know about OSheenans /buffet for Breakfast & dinner- but curious about them all. We are early risers.

I have "Freestyle Daily"s for our cruise in May 2015 for the Star. If you would email me at casofilia at xtra dot co dot nz I will send a copy of the back page of a sea day and a port day.

Mike

Loved the ship and variety of eating venues, but don't expect polished or enthusiastic service. The food at O;Sheehans is just average. Stick with the basics--burgers, dogs and wings. Sometimetimes hard to get a drink---at a saloon--go figure. NCL needs to take their dining service up a notch.

Disagree with the above comment - not sure when you sailed but we just returned 1/4. Service IMO was outstanding. Never had to wait more than a few minutes for a drink, and that would have been on sea days at the pool bar or Beer Garden. Food was much better than RC or CCL in the past. Was very impressed. All staff encountered were pleasant and very helpful.

While O'Sheehans is basically opened 24 hours a day, they do shut down for cleaning. We recently sailed on the Dawn, which has Blue Lagoon rather than O'Sheehans. I went down at 6:15 AM to try to get breakfast on an early port day and they were closed until 6:30 AM. Seemed like they should have done whatever they were doing in the middle of the night, since many people were looking for service around 6 AM.