Question for Bonnie re shuttles in Dunedin

robbieandjimmy

Hi Bonnie

Happy New Year

My wife and I are booked on the Quest sailing from Sydney to Auckland which arrives in Dunedin on 25th January. I've established that the ship will berth at Beach Berth in Port Chalmers. Do you know where the ship's shuttles will drop people off in central Dunedin? Will it be at The Octagon near the Tourist Info. Office? We are planning to catch up with a friend and if we can get to downtown Dunedin it will make her journey easier to meet us. Thanks.

David

Hi Bonnie

Happy New Year

My wife and I are booked on the Quest sailing from Sydney to Auckland which arrives in Dunedin on 25th January. I've established that the ship will berth at Beach Berth in Port Chalmers. Do you know where the ship's shuttles will drop people off in central Dunedin? Will it be at The Octagon near the Tourist Info. Office? We are planning to catch up with a friend and if we can get to downtown Dunedin it will make her journey easier to meet us. Thanks.

David

Happy New Year to you as well David :)

I'll see if someone knows the answer and let you know as soon as I hear.

The shuttle buses drop you off near the tourist info centre in the heart df Dunedin

Hi Taniacat, if this is so it is good news!

Here's what I've received this morning....

"So far we can confirm that the ship's berth will be in port of Chalmers and there will be shuttle bus service provided (30 minutes drive each way). We have not received drop off point location yet."

Hi Taniacat, if this is so it is good news!

Here's what I've received this morning....

"So far we can confirm that the ship's berth will be in port of Chalmers and there will be shuttle bus service provided (30 minutes drive each way). We have not received drop off point location yet."

Thanks Bonnie and Taniacat for your replies. That's where I thought the drop off point will be. Bonnie, if you hear otherwise please could you post a reply, thanks.

Best wishes David