Kids menus on the Dawn

smokey11

Hi does anyone have a copy of the kids menus for the Dawn? Or can you let me know what they serve? I know that if the kids eat with us at the specialty restaurants and order from the kids menu there is no charge for them but if they eat off the regular menu we have to pay the specialty dining price for them. I was just trying to get an idea of what selection is offered on the kids menu. Thanks!

Hi does anyone have a copy of the kids menus for the Dawn? Or can you let me know what they serve? I know that if the kids eat with us at the specialty restaurants and order from the kids menu there is no charge for them but if they eat off the regular menu we have to pay the specialty dining price for them. I was just trying to get an idea of what selection is offered on the kids menu. Thanks!

Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Chicken Nuggets

Macaroni & Cheese

Peanut Butter & Jelly

Spaghetti

• 5 months later...

Spaghetti isn't an option on the kids menu. Pizza, chicken tenders, mac & cheese and hot dogs. I believe there is one other choice but I can't remember it right now as my kids never tried it. We had the UDP and we could share our dinner with our kids but if they ordered off of the menu we would have to pay for them.

We were on the Gem so it could be different on the Dawn, but the kids menu items came from the main kitchen. There were several occasions where the adults had almost finished their dinners and the kids weren't served yet! It even took a while for apple juice to arrive since that came from the main kitchen as well. We learned to order the kids food and drinks as soon as we sat down so it would arrive faster.

Enjoy your cruise!

Pretty poor / unhealthy selections...you'd think each specialty restaurant would have an appropriate kids menu w smaller portions of of an appetizer, entree selection, and desert.

Each specialty restaurant does offer the choice of anything on their menu. But if you want that choice for your kids you have to pay. The free meals are the same throughout the fleet. At one time the kids could get regular menu items at a discount in the specialties, but that is gone.