Singles on Conquest 12/25/05

ColoradoKate

• 2 months later...

GoOd MoRn!nG

Cruisin' on the Conquest (and , hopefully enjoying one, too;))

We're celebrating my son's 13 th b.d. with his 11 y.o . sis. We're limo'ing (the only way to go--and my client owns the company ) to the airport on Sun am and then flying to George 1 airport .)

I see from your other posts that you are looking to escape, too!

And, that you are 'cruising for guys (tall, dark....:)) Oh, well.

I'm all that and more:eek: (aren't these smiles obnoxious?) . "$ingle(divorced) and a hell of a lot of fun with the right person [former comedy club owner, 'doctor' of law (oops, did I blow it?:) and creator (WiDe WoRlD JaMmY DaY.com and other entertainment adventures), adventurer, ....]

If you 'buy me a drink , or even wink back, we can 'chat' . I'll tell you about the World's newest (and only) Thrill Adventure and entertainment venue that I cR8'd and that is opening in Spring 2006, Nothern Hemisphere, and it's the biggest pUrPle structure ever. (the only other similar one is in Australia) . I may even give you the link to the web site. Maybe not :o.

I'm 'tied up(don't worry, I have the keys) the next couple of days before we cruise working on the venture. (that's why !'m in my jammys and tweety slipper socks surfing @ 02:30 ! ) Butt, hopefully we can 'hook up' at least electronically and I can enjoy hearing about Colorado Cruisin' Cate.

tAj

do you ski? We normally ski (Utah, Blackcomb,etc) this time of year. My sis just moved from Bailey ,Colo,so we decided to head South at the last 'minute'.

I also have an old 'war' injury and I'm hoping to ditch the kids for some R/R (they're booking a massage for me on the cruise. They are really gr8 kids--both darling and cute toe heads (like their mom). I'm the darky.

So, this is a first Fun in the sun for us. Maybe it'll be good Karma that you are NOT on the 18th cruise (why would you want to go to Pluto anyway?)

I would love to meet you and let you buy me a drink! :eek: Hahaha! I LOVE the line about enjoying a conquest! I'm there, baby. I need this vacation sooo badly, and I really just want to have a good time!

I know where Bailey is! My daughter played volleyball in Conifer this year, and it is a bit south of there. Beautiful area.

Yes, I have been known to ski, but it's been a while. I have never skied in Utah, though, just Colorado. I love being in the mountains anywhere though, no matter what time of year.

Where are you from?

E-mail me at kathyinloveland@cs.com

Archived