2016 Identity Captain, Hotel Director, Concierge, etc.

triptolemus

Norwegian Getaway

Johan Stofling Captain

Hotel Director Errol Bailey until 4/23/17

Asst HD Evangelos Markozannes

Food & Beverage Director Anil Chinthapattla

Cruise Director Belinda Zheng until mid January then Joy CD

Executive Housekeeper Jose Omier

Guest Service Manager Odie Lopez

Executive Chef Ricardo Pinheiro

Restaurant Manager Tanberg Dsouza

Beverage Mgr Aldo Candace

Cruise Next Mgr Melissa De Beer

Concierge Virginia Brotherton

Asst Concierge Kadek aka Special K

Just to add to your update, when I called the pre-cruise concierge desk for my Jan 15th sailing they informed me that "John" would be the concierge. I asked if she was referring to John D'souza and she said she didn't know as they were only given the first name. I fully expect to be greeted by John D'Souza upon boarding. Looks like John is returning from his vacation sometime between now and the 15th.

Sabiney,

Can you share your issue and which owners suite? I have 2 cruises booked on Dawn in an O/S next year and am hoping to avoid issues.

Thank you!

We were in OS#10506. There was a leak "somewhere" that kept the bedroom carpet soaked in several spots. We had to keep towels down on the carpet to keep from walking in it. It was a rude awakening in the middle of the night or early morning with water squeezing between the toes or hitting it with hose or socks.

The bathroom door would not close at first because of the leak, but they were able to fix that. They caulked the shower area and around the toilet after a few days. When we got off, they still did not know where the water was coming from. They did try to reassure me that it was not a toilet leak. :eek:

Leah did a great job of scheduling the crew and blowers for when we were away and we really, really appreciated that.

The ironic part is that we were in the same cabin in April '15. The smell of soured carpet was so bad that we stayed closed up in the master bedroom when we were in our cabin. The smell was concentrated to the living room around the bar (back wall of the shower).

That cruise was a nightmare with blowers going day and night, workers always in and out and wet carpet throughout from cleaning. Absolutely no help from the Concierge or Hotel Director on that trip. :rolleyes: It was like, is anyone listening (or smelling)? When we got home we cancelled our Sept '15 Dawn cruise and DH said "never again".

Well, I figured dry dock would solve the problem, right? I talked him into giving it another shot. OMG!

The sad part is that I would love to book one of the San Juan or Canada cruises on the Dawn, but I like my marriage too much.;)

Good luck if you are in 10506. Surely, they have figured it out by now...

Pat

Thank you for helping me avoid a huge issue! I am so sorry about your experience.

I just moved out of 10506 for the repo in November and into 10006.

We had some issues in 10506 in June 2016 on the first sailing out of drydock and assumed they would be corrected.

Hopefully this info you shared can help others avoid these issues as well.

Thanks again!

Officers on January Escape???

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

Escape

Sean goes home 1/7/17 Hotel Director Jovo returns

Asst HD Errol Nelson

Executive Housekeeper Ronney Dsouza

Cruise Director Tyler Gray

Asst Cruise Director Andre

Restaurant Manager Melvyn Lobo

Guest Service Manager Shenny

Food & Beverage Director Martin Ivanov