Pre-purchasing Cheers!

Miss Kellybean

Hi there,

I am getting the Cheers! package for my next cruise and since the last one, I now see that there is finally the option to purchase ahead of time. If I do this, how does it work?

In the past we would get it once we boarded from the bar and get the little sticker once we paid but we will be busy getting married once we board and was wondering if the little sticker goes on during check-in or if we still need to make our way somewhere to get on the program.

Thanks!

We always get the Cheers program and although they allow you to prepay which is good because when you do take the cruise its all paid up, but you still remain to have to go to one of the bars and get your sticker. When we prepay on RC we immediately have our sticker on our card when we check in, but since I have to get the sticker at the bar (they have list of people who have prepaid), I feel its not worth paying upfront in case for some reason I was not placed on that list. If they put the sticker on my shipboard card immediately then yes, I will prepay it but Carnival doesn't do this as of yet.

Edited by lyndamr

We prepaid for our very recent Paradise cruise. It was no issue getting the sticker at the bar right as we boarded. Compared to the old system it was much faster since in either case they need to explain all rules (no sharing, 15 drink max, no buying drinks for others, etc).

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk